In the age of the rapid growth of the internet, Snapchat has become one of the most buzzed and popular social networks, attracting millions of users each year. It enables everyone to get in touch with their friends and families through images or videos to your group.
That said, we sometimes find it uncomfortable to send their messages in groups that we wish someone did not see. So, the question is how to remove someone from Snapchat group?
We have compiled a list of helpful methods for your consideration. Are you eager to know? Let’s get the ball rolling.
Unlike other social networking apps, Snapchat does not give you single-user admin privileges. It allows anyone to let their friends into your group without asking the leader admin for permission.
Moreover, members in a group can rename the chat, modify notification settings and manage the chat independently. More and more people in groups can be way more fun, but it is hard to post images, but you do not want someone to pay attention.
That reason leads to bad effects in some situations. If you want to know how to remove someone from Snapchat group, these tips below will help you to deal with this problem.
Below are our suggested three methods on how to remove someone from Snapchat group.
This is the fastest way on how to remove someone from Snapchat group, but it’s slightly rude. Using this method demands how comfortable with that person and how they take it. If that person is nice to you and smoothly leaves the group, you won’t have any trouble.
But that way turns out a dark side when that person disagrees with your thoughts and has an argument with you. The steps below will guide you to remove someone from Snapchat group:
- Open Snapchat on your advice ( iPhone or Android ), find the group you want to modify.
- Tap on the icon to the left to open the group page and then select view under group members to open the full list for the group.
- Find the person you want to remove, click and hold on the name.
- When the full name for this user opens, look for the more tab and tap it.
- There are a few options you can use here, but you will want to tap on the block option. It will remove someone from a Snapchat group that is able to view your messages and interact with you.
Another method on how to remove someone from Snapchat group is to wait for the group to expire. You might not know this, but all the photos, videos, and texts will disappear and expire after 24 hours on Snapchat if no one adds any snap in your group.
It might be easy for you if you do not want to ask for permission to kick or directly remove someone from a Snapchat group. So it isis best to wait it out; you could limit toxic users interacting with your friends.
Instead of finding a way on how to remove someone from Snapchat group, you may need to set up a new chat group that includes your friends except the people or users you wish to block.
The process is not complicated as you may think. All you need to do is to spend no more than a minute or two to remove someone from the Snapchat group.
- Make sure the phone is connected to the internet.
- Download “Snapchat”.
- Tap on the “Chat” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Head over to the “New Chat” icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on “New Group.”
- Select friends from the list below.
- Click on “Chat with Group”.
- When you finish, click on “Name Group” to set up a group name, then hit the Enter Key icon on your keypad.
Above are all the tips on how to remove someone from Snapchat group. In a nutshell, it is not challenging to eliminate a member in a group on Snapchat. We hope our article is helpful for you.
Should you have any further suggestions, please let us know in the comment section below. Thank you for reading!