Not all cheeks are cute with dimples!
While it’s next to impossible to completely get rid of cellulite, there are a few things you can do to reduce its appearance.
You will need:
For basic mixture:
– coffee (it is a powerful antioxidant and stimulates circulation);
– Epsom salt;
– anti-cellulite oil (try to find a decent brand with less chemicals) or coconut oil;
– some plastic wraps.
After coffee treatment:
– grapefruit essential oil (eliminates toxins, has a toning effect and also helps with losing weight);
– lavender essential oil (great for stretch marks, tones and revitalizes skin);
– lemon essential oil (stimulates circulatory system and strengthens vascular tissues);
– orange essential oil (relieves fluid retention, softens the epidermis and stimulates blood circulation and lymph fluids);
– cypress essential oil (improves circulation and strengthens blood capillaries);
– rosemary essential oil (detoxifies the liver and tones the skin);
– a carrier oil like: olive oil or sunflower oil (this will be used in combination with the rest of oils, because all essential oils applied on skin without being diluted can cause irritations and skin sensitivity).
1. Make a strong coffee and put it into a bowl (have more coffee grounds and less water), then add some salt to it.
2. Wait until the salt dissolves and add some anti-cellulite oil or coconut oil to the mixture (make it homogeneous, you don’t want it very watery, it has to have a creamy consistency, more like a paste).
3. Take the mixture and rub it to the parts of you that need it by using circular motions. Apply a little pressure on the legs while doing this.
4. Take the plastic wraps and wrap the area letting it sit this way for at least half an hour, then you can unwrap.
5. Clean yourself in the shower then you will apply the essential oils with the carrier oil.
6. Make a mixture of equal parts of the essential oils (think about how much you would need depending on the area affected) and a carrier oil. As a rule, for every 1 tablespoon of carrier oil, you’ll want no more than 9 drops of essential oils. For example, because we have 6 essential oils in the recipe, you can use 3 drops of each one and you will need 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
7. Apply the oil on the affected area and massage until it is absorbed in the skin, you will start feeling small differences from the first time applying this method!
More on the NEXT page…