Check out those easy steps to do the Double Winged Eyeliner.
- Start by drawing a winged line on the upper eyelid. Drag the brush from the inner corner of your eye to to the outer corner of your eye, with a wing at the end.
- Prime. Any time you’re going for a bold look, the hope is not to find it smeared across your face later. Prepping with an eye shadow base, like L’Oréal De-Crease Eye Shadow Base, will ensure your eyeliner stays on your eyes.Create a Base. A bright base will make the color pop. Reneau lined the eyes with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
- Create a base. A bright base will make the color pop. Reneau lined the eyes with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
- The wing should start from the outer corner of your eye, between the eyelashes. Draw the line outwards, with the ending of your eyebrow being your aim.
- Make sure the eyeliner starts out thin from the inner corner of your eye, and finishes thick at its end.
- With the double winged eye liner, you will mimic the wing you drew on your upper eyelid on the lower lid. You will draw the winged eyeliner from the outer corner of your eye to the inner corner.
- Carefully draw a winged line parallel to the winged line on your upper eyelid.
- Make sure when lining your lower lash line, you stick close to the eyelashes.
- If your winged flicks are too thick, use an ear bud and clean between the winged lines; this will define them.
- Lash out. Curl eyelashes and finish with a few coats of your favorite black mascara.Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes (and a little help from a set of falsies) delivered these full, flirty lashes.
Photos: Pinterest, Shutterstock