Sometimes referred to as a presentation bouquet or an “arm sheaf”, our fabulous collection of 25 Cascade & Long Bridal Bouquets are what dreams are made of!
Lush in volume and long in length, these bouquets can be created to realise your wedding dreams – whether it be romantic, vintage, rustic, classic, modern, glamorous!
- Looking for muted tones of greens and creams? Head over to Catalogs for a lovely bouquet which is perfect to have flowing by your side on a fresh Summer’s day!
- Be different and consider this cascading and unique combination of purple and blue orchids, pink oriental lilies, and white Singapore orchids from Bouquet Wedding Flower. Just divine!
- From Fancy Pants Weddings, this beautiful and fresh bouquet includes touches of a deep red and white, which creates a contrast of freshness with a little drama! Perfect!
- Add luscious touches of pinks to bring a soft femininity that will compliment your wedding dress. These gorgeous pink ranunculus in a cascading bouquet seen on Ariel Yve Design
- Incorporating deep shades of green and purple, this exotic cascading wedding bouquet seen on My Wedding Flower Ideas will add a dramatic and glamorous elegance to your bridal look. An unusual combination of Vanilla Orchids and Hydrangea blooms on top and Passion flower and Begonia leaves as the trailing foliage. A natural balance
- Seen on Dawns Florist, this truly happy cascading bouquet is both romantic and grand. With lavender roses at the top and featuring fuchsia dendrobium orchids, pink waxflower, lavender mini carnations, purple delphinium and ivy vines that are all lovingly tied together with a lavender grosgrain ribbon!
- Want a colourful concoction? We love this cascading combination of deep reds, purples, and pinks from Soleil Flowers, which we are sure will brighten up any wedding dress!
- See a darling lavender, pink and white bouquet that we think will add such sweetness to your look on Style Me Pretty
- What a strikingly unsusual combination of chocolate cosmos, cymbidium orchids and broomcorn this – see the creation by Floret Cadet via Bollea.
Although considered as a more traditional and formal choice for a bridal bouquet, we find nothing traditional about these arrangements of long cascading floral confections! We hope you’ve been inspired to be fabulous with your choice for your bridal bouquet!