If you are not the type of person for “heavy makeup looks” than this article is perfect for you! We have the top 10 ideas for “no makeup” makeup looks that are totally IN this fall, and with just a little touch of makeup you can do magic and still look all natural and beautiful.
The most important thing when it comes to makeup is to learn that you should use it to bring your most beautiful features to the surface, and not to hide them.
Below you will find a simple explanation how to re-create the looks from the photos. Combine the tips and practice those which you think suit best for you. So, find your favorite look, get inspired and begin to glow with minimum help of makeup. Enjoy!
Smog Еye Shadow and Eyebrow Pencil
Doesn’t it look so natural? And yet, for this look you will be needing:
– light foundation (you can use bb or cc cream)
– eyebrow pencil, just to enhance your natural eyebrow shape
– one nude colored eye shadow (one or two colors darker than your skin color) that you can barely see but brings a dimension to your eyelids, apply it to the upper and lower eye lid and blend well
– one coat of mascara and a little blush for finish
Just a Little Mascara
This is a one-minute look that is truly effortless. You need to:
– moisturizer instead of foundation ( or if you need coverage, use concealer)
– brush and minimally draw your eyebrows
– curl the lashes if needed and apply mascara only to the upper lashes for more natural look