Who doesn’t want long, thick, beautiful lashes? There are so many great volumizing mascaras on the market today that except for special occasions, there’s no need for lash extensions or false lashes. There are lots of mascaras to choose from and everyone has their favorites. I have to admit I’m a sucker for trying new mascaras and I like to use different ones too mix it up a bit. Many people complain about volumizing mascaras saying they are too clumpy and messy. It’s all in the application so here are a few tips.
1. Wipe off the brush a bit before applying, especially on the tip. This will help prevent clumping.
2. Wiggle mascara back and forth into lash line and pull upwards and out towards the corner of your eye.
2. Use a spoolie brush or comb to separate lashes if necessary.
3. While mascara is still damp, look down, press lashes upward with your finger and hold for a few seconds.
4. Some mascaras are quite wet when new. Let the brush air dry for a minute before applying during the first
week or so of use.
Diorshow Maximizer: This serum primes, plumps and lengthens lashes. It’s made up of a cell conditioning complex that promotes lash growth and strength. You can use this at night as a lash conditioner and under your mascara as a primer. As a primer, it dries fairly quickly and adds both volume and length to your lashes. Coat lashes with the primer then wait a few seconds to add mascara. Try one eye at a time until you get the hang of it. This is a great product for achieving dramatic, lush lashes and it works great with any mascara.