It has been quite some time since I’ve shared what’s in my bag, and in the summer I carry less but make sure I have added the summer essentials.
1. A Koozie – This is key to carry in the summer. You never know when you may be at an impromptu rooftop bbq or attend a last minute baseball game.
2. Red Lip & Sparkle – This is also for those last minute events that pop up. Adding a red lip and something sparkly can up the game of even jeans and a tee.
3. Headphones – If you live in a walking town like I do you know that headphones are a key component to making your commute more bearable. Plus I am still madly in love with my Frends Headphones so I use them every chance I get.
4. Oversized Sunnies – For the morning after said rooftop bbq or baseball game you will need the largest sunnies you have to help that hangover slip away while you are commuting in the summer sun.
5. Caffeine – I have said it once, and I will say it again, my love for Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee knows no bounds. Especially in the summer it is rare you would see me without one.
Am I missing any essentials I need in my summer bag? What do you have in your bag today?
Have a great weekend! xo