Flared pants are coming back on trend this season – check out how to wear them!
Obviously, these pants are truly for everybody – and we mean for every body shape – So, to pull off this trendy look, here are some tips on wearing flare pants and what kind of pants you should wear perfect for your body shape.
1. Buy them long. I don’t like the look of flared pants that are too short. It’s nice when your pants hide your high heels.
2. Wide pants look particularly good if you define your waist with a belt. Try to balance the total look and wear something slim fitting on top.
Flared pants can make for a very classical look so they will look great with a well fitted shirt.
3. Although a slim fitting top is the easiest and most flattering way to wear wide pants, you can also combine them with short dresses and wider tops. It’s a tougher look to pull of, but I personally like the silhouette it creates.
4. Short people can also wear wide pants. Just make sure they are more fitted at the top and the pants don’t flare too much.
5. Although wide legged pants can be perfect for the pear body shape, make sure you don’t have any side pockets as that will add extra bulk.
6. Pear shapes also benefit from flat front pants, as opposed to pleated ones.
Want even longer legs? Try flared pants with vertical stripes. Wear them with heels!
More styles on the NEXT PAGE ->