According to Us Weekly shooting for the popular reality TV show has been postponed until a later date after the programme’s star Kim Kardashian West was robbed at gunpoint in her apartment in Paris, France, on Monday (03.10.16).
Despite claims the cameras were on to capture the ‘Selfish’ author whilst she jetted to the French capital to watch a string of fashion shows take place, E! News have confirmed the crew were not filming at the time of the robbery, and have sent their “love and support” to the TV personality following the attack.
A spokesperson from the broadcasting network told Us Weekly: “All of us at E! are incredibly thankful that Kim Kardashian West is safe, and we send her and her family our love and support.
“’Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ was not filming at the time of the robbery. Our focus right now is entirely on Kim’s well-being.”
And Kim – who has three-year-old daughter North and 10-month-old son Saint with her rapper husband Kanye West – has since left New York to fly home via a private jet to California with extra security.
Speaking about the ‘Selfish’ authors travel methods since her ordeal, a source said: “They had several security guards with them and only had two SUVs to take them to the airport… They are flying private.”
And the star has revealed her and her entire Kardashian/Jenner family will be avoiding social media for a period because she reportedly blames herself for the accident, and is worried she attracted the attention of the thieves who stripped her apartment of $10million in jewellery and stole her precious diamond ring by posing with her assets on social media.
Speaking previously, a source said: “[They are] cutting down on all public appearances for the time being.”
Whilst another source added: “Kim’s in shock and blaming herself. She’s tearing herself up that she Snapchatted the ring so much and wore it all the time. This incident is making her question everything. How she dresses, what she does.”