We all know that a very precise, graphic eyebrow sculpts and stretches the eyes, providing them with character and determination.
1. Brush & style the eyebrows.
2. Structure the eyebrow by drawing clear lines around it. (#40)
Press down with the tip to create a clean line.
Extend the tail of the eyebrow slightly to create the desired graphic aspect.
3. Apply the color to the entire eyebrow line in order to obtain a graphic, solid line.
4. Apply the matte powder to the brow bone to structure the eyebrow and highlight the eyes.
5. For a perfectly defined and structured result, apply the light shade from the Pro Sculpting Palette to the eyebrow contour using brush #170.
Photos Courtesy of Makeup Forever